Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by gra007:

gra007 said:
Guys, she’s beautiful.

I opened her up on my dining room table and just with the light overhead she looked quite come-hither and not pleasantly happy as the first photos showed. Eyeshadow is thick and nicely airbrushed. Skin tone is excellent, she’s slightly and nicely pale, not fleshy and tanned. My photos might come off a bit yellow because of the lighting, but I feel that the skin colour looks like the proto in person. I’lll be able to get her into a Besta tomorrow for a better lit look, but I’m not sneaking past the sleeping kids’ room to do so now!

From across the room, her look is very sultry, she doesn’t have the happy look at all. All of the face detail is there, the slight smirk of the cheek / lip is there. It’s not soft on details.

If you’re thinking of cancelling, I would consider not honestly, but really that’s your call. I can try to take some daylight pictures tomorrow if possible, she just ended up coming a bit later than predicted tonight.

I am beyond happy with her, I wouldn’t change a thing.

I tried to take multiple pictures with her slightly in front, directly under, and behind the light so you can get a better look. The darker picture is in direct darkness with a light on in the other room, so the camera is doing all the lighting (without a flash).

fW7wuGv.jpg

hF4sN4k.jpg

DKwlcQX.jpg

Yje9slU.jpg

3evC5YO.jpg

7Lapsnz.jpg

E1uDVrb.jpg

I82QTs7.jpg

Thanks for the video review, looks like it would look pretty good from normal viewing range and lighting can help as well. Body paint jobs looks amazing.

The body paint is excellent.

Face paint looks better in those close ups to, but this doesn’t look like Michelle to me. Their 1/6th Catwoman looked exactly like her.

Lucky you!!
Mine's gonna be next year the fastest.

Anyways, please post pics of her.. and the artbox too!! 😆
I will my friend.
Unfortunately I have no space to display the Art box.
I own many Catwoman statues, one day my wife will kill me ( just kidding)🤣🤣🤣

I will my friend.
Unfortunately I have no space to display the Art box.
I own many Catwoman statues, one day my wife will kill me ( just kidding)🤣🤣🤣
At least you get a proper packaging, and satisfying unboxing experience.. :D
Just take pretty pics of it, before you put it somewhere dark and cold.. :LOL:
Hahahaha, I know what you mean. I am still figuring out my reasons for when this statue arrives.. but I got plenty of time, it seems.
Sideshow had it earlier than expected even before Tweeterhead
Indeed, something that is very unfair for those who ordered directly from them.. :(

At least you get a proper packaging, and satisfying unboxing experience.. :D
Just take pretty pics of it, before you put it somewhere dark and cold.. :LOL:
Hahahaha, I know what you mean. I am still figuring out my reasons for when this statue arrives.. but I got plenty of time, it seems.

Indeed, something that is very unfair for those who ordered directly from them.. :(
I will take pics once I receive it.
Catwoman has a special place in my heart since I was a kid so I will display it in living room beside Sideshow Michelle Pfeiffer catwoman.
God protect me from my wife 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s the first time that sideshow got an item before tweeterhead, usually buying directly from the manufacturer is the best way to get your collectibles early.
And i am not sure but probably the regular version isn’t release yet

Still but hurt no estimates on when TH will get stock. Last time I order direct with them. Is the white glare on pupil painted? The eyes look very flat and lack detail. Could take this to the next level.

So I need help understanding this news letter from TH because my frustration is at an all time high. They say they passed on containers because of chemical smells but then they say that the majority of these were safely on the way. So does this mean they are still waiting to secure containers to ship or are these already on a boat at sea on the way?

I think TH passed on container all together. Too pricey for them to justify the added shipping expense which is not professional and shouldn’t be the problem for the consumer. It’s terrible that ordering direct is pushing our orders so far back. Last time I order from TH direct and maybe even at all. Just a bad way to do business. And their CS sucks as responding.

I received mine yesterday and it is absolutely jaw droppingly gorgeous in person. I won't be posting pics because I have a potato camera and don't want to do any disservice to this beauty. But I'd have to say this is my favorite piece that I've ever owned from any company ever.

Last edited:
Finally!!

Attachments

• B938C195-809B-4C14-B76C-21C8D717E08B.png
    B938C195-809B-4C14-B76C-21C8D717E08B.png
    567.4 KB · Views: 53
Back