Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I don't know about you Miss Kitty, but I feel so much... yummier.”

Attachments

• 02542C74-E43D-4F77-AD26-FC911CCA4A71.jpeg
    02542C74-E43D-4F77-AD26-FC911CCA4A71.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 96
You know what I want for Christmas, Tweeterhead's customer service to answer my emails, it's been a month that I've been trying to contact them. :(

You know what I want for Christmas, Tweeterhead's customer service to answer my emails, it's been a month that I've been trying to contact them. :(
A public post on their facebook page about the amount of time you have been waiting on a reply might speed things up

A public post on their facebook page about the amount of time you have been waiting on a reply might speed things up
I don't have facebook and I don't want to sign up for it just to beg them to answer their emails.

I needed a replacement left arm and they sent it not answering any of my emails. Just saying. They are terrible at responding but they settled my issue.

Their customer service has taken a nose dive. I just placed an order for the exclusive from them on New Year's Eve. The very next day I see that there is a promo code for New Year's Day $20.22 off all in-stock items. I emailed them to ask if they could apply the promo code or credit me since my order had not shipped out yet. They waited until my order shipped then replied that they could not offer the discount since it shipped and they "exhausted" the amount of discounts for that particular piece. Meanwhile exclusive is still in-stock and readily available. Pretty petty if you ask me considering the insane amount of money I've spent over the years with them.

Is that something they would've done before? Perhaps it wasn't on purpose, and CS didn't get to you in time, and the shipping department was too quick.

Their customer service has taken a nose dive. I just placed an order for the exclusive from them on New Year's Eve. The very next day I see that there is a promo code for New Year's Day $20.22 off all in-stock items. I emailed them to ask if they could apply the promo code or credit me since my order had not shipped out yet. They waited until my order shipped then replied that they could not offer the discount since it shipped and they "exhausted" the amount of discounts for that particular piece. Meanwhile exclusive is still in-stock and readily available. Pretty petty if you ask me considering the insane amount of money I've spent over the years with them.
The amount of money you've spent doesn't make any difference though, I'm not sure they would have done that anyway if they had got to your question earlier

The amount of money you've spent doesn't make any difference though, I'm not sure they would have done that anyway if they had got to your question earlier
I should clarify. I wasn't talking about Tweeterhead. I ordered directly from Sideshow. I understand that the amount of money I've spent with them does not get me any special privileges. Customer loyalty is not a metric they care about. The point I was making is that I don't think it was an unreasonable ask seeing as it was the very next day and it had not shipped out yet. But it's Sideshow so I guess I'm not surprised, just disappointed. Anyway, hope to be enjoying this piece soon.

Wow, even though I'm not a fan of that Penguin, them together makes it so much better!

Is that the Neca Penguin? Even though Neca 1/4 is much smaller than this one, having him in the back sort of tricks the eye a bit and makes it work.

Tweeterhead's customer service took longer then it should to reply and never even let me know that they sent out a replacement, it just showed up.

In the end it all worked out and I got the replacement and everything looks good now. Great statue.(y)

Back