1/4 TMNT Sewer Diorama WIP/ Huge Update Page 7&8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!! Amazing diorama, it looks so real:clap:clap:clap I´ll try to learn from you.

IMG_20170222_173818388.jpg

IMG_20170222_173916683.jpg

IMG_20170222_174006103.jpg

IMG_20170222_174006103.jpg

IMG_20170222_174033439.jpg

IMG_20170222_174041101.jpg

IMG_20170222_174127076.jpg

IMG_20170222_174301453.jpg

IMG_20170222_174442222.jpg

So, so jealous. You should be very proud.

I hope to slap together a pale, half-assed wannabe version of something like this, but I've never worked with foam and I don't know how to paint, so mine will be wood and spray-paint. I promise I'll try to make it 5% as awesome as yours. :)

So, so jealous. You should be very proud.

I hope to slap together a pale, half-assed wannabe version of something like this, but I've never worked with foam and I don't know how to paint, so mine will be wood and spray-paint. I promise I'll try to make it 5% as awesome as yours. :)

Lol. Don't put yourself down too much.
if you have an idea, put your mind to it and you can pull off anything that you want as long as you have determination.
I really appreciate the comment , it means a lot. thank you

Just a thought: have you considered a second setup for them? Maybe tiled walls to suggest a subway? I bet you could produce something amazing in that vein.

I'm lucky to have some settings nearby that reasonably suggest a sewer backdrop:

Theoretically, then, I don't even need to create a diorama. However, the problem with these local settings is that I've amassed a bunch of goofy accessories and props for my turtles, and bringing them all with me on a given shoot and setting them up each time would be tiresome.

Just a thought: have you considered a second setup for them? Maybe tiled walls to suggest a subway? I bet you could produce something amazing in that vein.

For now until the Diorama is complete with its own shelving/ case , my turtles will be in my Billy bookcase.
I'm lucky to have some settings nearby that reasonably suggest a sewer backdrop:

Theoretically, then, I don't even need to create a diorama. However, the problem with these local settings is that I've amassed a bunch of goofy accessories and props for my turtles, and bringing them all with me on a given shoot and setting them up each time would be tiresome.

That's awesome that you have that type of scenery close by .
and I know what you mean, for you to lug everything out and set everything up to take pictures each time , by leaving your house would be a pain in the ass I understand that , but either way that's an awesome backdrop you got

Back