1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debated the Bust but full figure.

Found a great deal. Under retail shipped to the 🇬🇧!

Was going to wait for Wolf but it's always been 1&2 for me.
Love 'em!
Amazing! Can I ask where from as I’m considering ordering myself for the right price

Sorry, not ordering the City Hunter. I’m going for the Berserker instead.

Holy mackerel. I actually can't believe there are as many ultimates as deluxes. Still an extremely small ES overall though.

So the bust was more popular than the rest of the statue. Really hope Prime 1 changes their minds about not doing a Berserker bust. Clearly wouldn't be a bad way to scrape some extra profits.

Holy mackerel. I actually can't believe there are as many ultimates as deluxes. Still an extremely small ES overall though.

So the bust was more popular than the rest of the statue. Really hope Prime 1 changes their minds about not doing a Berserker bust. Clearly wouldn't be a bad way to scrape some extra profits.
I got the same email notification from them as I've PO'd the City Bust. And I concur with the latter. Fingers crossed they listen and pay attention.

Last edited:
Yup. My Jungle Hunter was ordered through Sideshow. If it sucks, it'd be much less of a hassle to return it. (My train of thought)

I agree about the base too.
~Jungle Hunter with Jungle Base
~City Hunter with City Base

How P1 managed to NOT do it this way is beyond me.

I think if I do pull the trigger, I might get the standard version. Although, this head sculpt.... (@_@) wow.

View attachment 575467View attachment 575468
Ultimately this sculpt is what cause me to pull the trigger on this guy,it's super aggressive and just portrays that angry pissed off energy perfectly. Cannot wait for my P1 JH and CH preds.

If I ordered the bust direct from Prime1, when should I expect to receive it and roughly how much would shipping be to US?

The CH will begin shipping sometimes soon after the CNY. Bust apparently started shipping. :)

Attachments

• IMG_9343.jpeg
    IMG_9343.jpeg
    701 KB · Views: 0
Back