1:2 Build the Terminator endoskeleton by Hachette Partworks - fully articulated model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
G?day Terminator fans! I?ve just started collecting this part-build model of the Terminator Endoskeleton by Hachette Partworks. It?s from the UK and now available in Australia. I bet if the US audience petitions for it that it?ll come States side. It?s zinc alloy and plastic. High quality so far. But has had a couple of supply hiccups. Other than that I?m in awe of what I?m building!!!

https://buildtheterminator.com

A2101AAB-4384-45CD-9B61-0C5C6CAF71C8.jpg

Freaking gorgeous! I'd really love to build this. Thanks for sharing.

Keep us updating on the build progress!

Yes I'm doing it also, I have 12 un-opened issues I must get round to doing

my-terminator-head.jpg

that's awful.

NESHl6r.jpg

and whoever was the first to put the neck wires into the chest was as disrespectful to Cameron's work on skeleton anatomy as possible.

pBGLetC.jpg

gtJO4Go.jpg

fjEpGbL.jpg

Something is not right with the teeth.
Two chompers on top, with opposing 3 ( ??? ) on bottom?

Hahaha! I couldn't pinpoint what looked off about the teeth, but I can't un-see that now. Looks like the tops of bowling pins lined up.

The teeth are absolutely awful. There are few other problems, like bent fingers and weak wrist joints. Those could have been fixed with mods, however the company making the mods sold out on all except the fingers.
It's just frustrating that a company comes out with a great looking product, yet can't supply normal eyes or teeth, which are like a 'front window' of the figure, and if you want it to look better you are forced to shell out extra money for customs.

Finally finished this build. It’s been over 2 years since I had the kit. Updated it with a mod or two. Namely the custom dentures! Really happy with it. It’s not perfect. But to have a full articulated 1:2 scale endo is pretty sweet.

Attachments

• IMG_9936.jpeg
    IMG_9936.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9935.jpeg
    IMG_9935.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9912.jpeg
    IMG_9912.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9907.jpeg
    IMG_9907.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9908.jpeg
    IMG_9908.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9903.jpeg
    IMG_9903.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9900.jpeg
    IMG_9900.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Very cool. It's a nice kit, I still have to finish mine, got about 1/3 way through and moved house, have yet to take it out of storage. I have a 'The Thing' kit on the bench at the moment. I like the weathering you've done to it.

Back