►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

jkno

Stormtrooper
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
After my dad passing I considered taking a pause in collecting, but I remember his thoughts about us to keep going on with our lives. Collecting has been a part of my life forever, my father was involved in it in a few stages as well.

A small upgrade on the Denix DLT-19 Imperial heavy rifle: I received the lateral disc from a friend of mine (he even weathered it a bit like the screen used), he might make the cover box later on as well:

Denix-DLT-19-14.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-15.jpg

jkno

Stormtrooper
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks guys! My father died at 17:30, 20 minutes after we arrived at his side at the hospital. So he waited for us, before going. He was the one introducing me to Star Wars, years ago, in my childhood. He was a textile engineer, even had some interesting innovations in the field, he liked working with cars, engines and tinkering in the tool shed. He had a great sense of humor, and even when this disease affected him, since 2011, he was optimistic and positive. Despite knowing he is now in a better world, without pain and suffering, I'll miss him dearly. Rest in peace.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Quentin Pierre as Royal Guard autographed photo obtained through a FB group arrived. I might frame it later on and display it next to the 1:1 Force Pike.

Autograph-Royal-Guard-Quentin-Pierre.jpg