►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars ANH Crawl rug - after a two week struggle with a shop which couldn't deliver this despite saying it is in stock, I decided to buy it elsewhere. Glad I did, such a cool piece. :)

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-06.jpg

Star-Wars-ANH-Crawl-rug-04.jpg

The Making of Alien and The Making of Aliens books by J.W. Rinzler, the same author who wrote The Making of Star Wars Trilogy books. Excellent books.

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-02.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-02.jpg

The Art of Star Wars Trilogy, some of the last Star Wars books I wanted to get, finally arrived. Very cool art books.

Book-The-Art-of-Star-Wars-Trilogy-01.jpg

Book-The-Art-of-Star-Wars-Trilogy-02.jpg

Seems I didn't have too much luck with the Star Wars garden ornaments. The first R2 I got was smashed in the package (that was hollow resin, very fragile) and more recently the 21 cm tall ceramic R2-D2 coin bank got cracked by my cats as well.

Thus a more solid approach was needed, so this Stormie helmet made of reconstituted stone/concrete was the answer. It is 17 cm / 6.7 inches tall and being solid concrete is very heavy, it also comes with a cool gold/copper type lacquer on it. I was thinking of painting it white like a Stormtrooper helmet, but decided against it, this way blends more with the plants in the area it will be posted. :)

Stormtrooper-garden-ornament-01.jpg

Stormtrooper-garden-ornament-03.jpg

A set of obscure but very cool greeblies arrived, I painted the two silver ones in black and weathered them a bit:

Stormtrooper-blaster-new-greeblies-01.jpg

Stormtrooper-blaster-new-greeblies-03.jpg

Anyone knows what are these and where do they belong? ;) If not, will post the answer tomorrow.

About a month ago I received the original edition of the Alien Vault artbook, and the idiot Amazon book seller just put it into a thin cardboard envelope. No bubble wrap, no box, not even some cheap crumpled newspapers for protection, just a thin cardboard envelope, that arrived damaged as hell, and the book was also badly damaged with broken sleeve, bent cover, unglued and bent pages etc. People like these should not be allowed to touch books. Got my refund and marked that particular seller as a no-go from now on.

That being said I just received the new edition of this book, from another Amazon seller, this time it arrived fine and sound. A very cool book, glad to add this to the collection, next to the Terminator Vault book, as well as Making of Alien and Making of Aliens books.

Book-Alien-Vault-01.jpg

Book-Alien-Vault-02.jpg

Making of Alien/Aliens books - highly recommended as well:

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Alien-02.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-01.jpg

Book-The-Making-of-Aliens-02.jpg

The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Special Edition art book, pretty cool hardcover book, works well with the ANH one:

Book-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-40th-Anniversary-01.jpg

Book-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-40th-Anniversary-02.jpg

Happy to see you still going strong and sharing your awesome collection. :)
I need to get me an E-11. I still only have two pieces from Master Replicas, the mint DL-44 (EE) and the ANH Luke EE. Then the first version of Mando's helmet by eFX and two Stormtrooper buckets (eFX ANH PC and ANOVOS 1st Order).

Considering to get an additional Mando helmet. The one from eFX is small and would be cool with a Beskar version anyways.

Happy to see you still going strong and sharing your awesome collection. :)
I need to get me an E-11. I still only have two pieces from Master Replicas, the mint DL-44 (EE) and the ANH Luke EE. Then the first version of Mando's helmet by eFX and two Stormtrooper buckets (eFX ANH PC and ANOVOS 1st Order).

Considering to get an additional Mando helmet. The one from eFX is small and would be cool with a Beskar version anyways.
Long time no see Chris. :wave I thought you had a MR Stormtrooper blaster. If you don't, another option would be the FieldMarshal version, full metal and very accurate. But being overseas, might be a problem importing it in EU. As for Stormie helmets, look into RS Prop Masters, they have a variety of cool helmets.

Back