►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the statues I was looking for finally arrived: Attakus 1/5 Sandtrooper Sergeant. A very cool and impressive statue, with a much better pose then the orange pauldron version, I got it from a German collector I met on FB. It's cool to compare the helmets of the Attakus Stormtrooper and Sandtrooper, and see the differences, the Stormie looks quite odd, even for a ROTJ inspired helmet, but the Sandtrooper looks pretty good considering Attakus was never too much into accuracy.

Attakus-Sandtrooper-Sergeant-statue-04.jpg

collection-display-131.jpg

A nice Sandtrooper carpet/rug I ordered about 2 months ago just arrived after a long delay, the carpet is very cool, it still shows the fold in the middle, but it will disappear in a few days after being installed anyway.

Sandtrooper-carpet-rectangular.jpg

A nice Imperial logo banner I just received, it will stay on that door only for a while, until it might be replaced by a larger one.

Imperial-Banner-narrow-01.jpg

Stormtrooper comlink 1:1 replica with genuine parts:

Imperial-C1-Comlink-09.jpg

Imperial-C1-Comlink-11.jpg

This is how it is going to be displayed next to the E-11 conversion:

Imperial-C1-Comlink-15.jpg

Imperial-C1-Comlink-17.jpg

Thanks my friend. Long time no see, everything ok?
All is well. Took a break from statues for a while. My hobbies tend to rotate in and out over the years, but it's nice to have some familiar people still participating on this forum. [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

All is well. Took a break from statues for a while. My hobbies tend to rotate in and out over the years, but it's nice to have some familiar people still participating on this forum. [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are ok Alex. Life gets in our way but we still come here. I don't post as much as before either, but Freaks board remains one of my favorite forums

That com link is super cool, gratz!

That part is used on a few things. It looks like the mic end is the same part used for the mics on the Stormtrooper helmets. I believe it?s also the muzzle of Leia?s blaster pistol in ANH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That com link is super cool, gratz!

That part is used on a few things. It looks like the mic end is the same part used for the mics on the Stormtrooper helmets. I believe it?s also the muzzle of Leia?s blaster pistol in ANH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Of course, Hovi-mix are used as mic-tip for Stormie helmets and the grille is a real found part as well. I used to have another Comlink from a 2011 RPF run, but the grille part on that one was only a replica, still it was very accurate. This new one uses only found parts

Two books I got from a local shop both for $4, Klingon Bird of Prey Owner's Manual which is new, with some pages still clinging to each other, as the book was never opened, and The Making of Terminator 2, which is not new, but in quite good condition except a small crease on the front cover. The Klingon Bird of Prey is my favorite ship from Star Trek, and I already own Death Star and TIE Fighter Owner's Manuals. Wish the shop had more books in this domain. They did have a few SW books, but I already have them.

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-01.jpg

Book-Klingon-Bird-of-Prey-Manual-02.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-01.jpg

Book-T2-The-Making-of-Terminator-2-02.jpg

Early birthday surprise present from an old friend: Pure Arts 1/3 scaled Stormtrooper hero helmet. Made of polystone, quite heavy for its size, the helmet attaches to the stand with a magnet.

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-01.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-03.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-05.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-10.jpg

Comparison with the RS Prop Masters Set For Stun 1/3 scaled version:

collection-display-172a.jpg

Pure-Arts-SDS-Stromtrooper-scaled-helmet-14.jpg

Back