►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS Prop Masters ANH Hero Stormtrooper helmet #98 arrived. Beautiful helmet:

RS-Prop-Masters-Stormtrooper-Hero-helmet-06.jpg

RS-Prop-Masters-Stormtrooper-Hero-helmet-08.jpg

A nice hardcover book arrived - Death Star Owner's Workshop Manual, it joined the TIE Fighter Manual in the collection library:

Book-Death-Star-Owner-s-Workshop-Manual-01.jpg

Book-Death-Star-Owner-s-Workshop-Manual-02.jpg

I just received a small carpet I ordered at the beginning of the year, thought it was lost. It still has the folds from how it was packed in the box, but it is quite nice, and seems a good solid quality:

Stormtrooper-carpet-rectangular.jpg

Just for my own records, as posting in this thread also acts as an archive for me, I pre-ordered a special Darth Vader ANH statue on a FB group. Will not discuss further though.

Right in the 90's, after the anti-communist revolution here, a magazine printed a few sci-fi novels and stories, including stuff that they took from Star Wars - The Making of the Movie book. I totally forgot about this until a friend has shown me his Star Wars - The Making of the Movie book, and then I decided to get one for me as well. And it just arrived - it is not to be compared to the more recent making of SW type books, but for its time and age, it was great:

Book-Star-Wars-The-Making-of-the-movie-01.jpg

Book-Star-Wars-The-Making-of-the-movie-02.jpg

The new cabinet I ordered a few months ago arrived. It is 155 cm tall, 50 cm in depth and 65 cm wide, and has lockable wheels, 6 mm thick glass doors and slow closing hinges on the doors. It comes with 4 shelves, which can be more up or down within 10 cm distance, but I'm only using 1 shelf for now. The cabinet would also fit a life-size bust if wanted to.

Right now I have the Attakus 1/5 Vader I and Stormtrooper on top shelf, and JudgeDredd 1/3 Stormtrooper statue on bottom. On top of the cabinet I have the old CinemaCast Vader statue. It took some time for this cabinet to be made and arrive to me, but I'm very glad it is finally here.

collection-display-127.jpg

Final display of EFX Darth Vader and Stormie helmets with Elm-Studios/Cyberman Emperor bust, Sideshow Premium Format Stormtrooper and Iron Studios Vader statue:

Iron-Studios-Darth-Vader-Legacy-statue-35.jpg

Imperial blaster collection: Master Replicas ANH, MK4 conversion ANH, MGC conversion ROTJ, Denix conversion Merr-Sonn Power 5

Blaster-collection-02.jpg

The Stormtroopers - The True Story book by Lindsay and Brian Muir arrived,
I'll read it next week:

Book-Stormtroopers-The-True-Story.jpg

Here it is together with the other two wooks written by Brian Muir

Books-Brian-Muir.jpg

Back