►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my dad passing I considered taking a pause in collecting, but I remember his thoughts about us to keep going on with our lives. Collecting has been a part of my life forever, my father was involved in it in a few stages as well.

A small upgrade on the Denix DLT-19 Imperial heavy rifle: I received the lateral disc from a friend of mine (he even weathered it a bit like the screen used), he might make the cover box later on as well:

Denix-DLT-19-14.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-15.jpg

Thanks guys! My father died at 17:30, 20 minutes after we arrived at his side at the hospital. So he waited for us, before going. He was the one introducing me to Star Wars, years ago, in my childhood. He was a textile engineer, even had some interesting innovations in the field, he liked working with cars, engines and tinkering in the tool shed. He had a great sense of humor, and even when this disease affected him, since 2011, he was optimistic and positive. Despite knowing he is now in a better world, without pain and suffering, I'll miss him dearly. Rest in peace.

Quentin Pierre as Royal Guard autographed photo obtained through a FB group arrived. I might frame it later on and display it next to the 1:1 Force Pike.

Autograph-Royal-Guard-Quentin-Pierre.jpg

The Denix MG34 converted into a Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper DLT-19 Imperial Heavy Rifle is finally finished, thanks to a good friend who machined for me not one, but two versions of the side box. One pristine version in thinner aluminum and a second one, weathered, in solid steel. I used the weathered steel one, and keeping the aluminum box as this could be cool to use on a lighter resin/wood/aluminum DLT-19 some day.

The cool thing is you don't really need any type of glue, you simply insert it carefully in the slots of the DLT-19 and it will stay there without any problems. I could have used some E-6000 glue, but I didn't feel it was necessary. Now it looks like the screen used DLT-19 rifles with the added T-tracks, side disc and box.

Denix-DLT-19-16.jpg

Denix-DLT-19-18.jpg

DLT-19-screen-used-02.jpg

DLT-19-screen-used-04.jpg

Finally my MGC ROTJ Stormtrooper E-11 blaster is finished and upgraded with the last accurate piece. The so called "door latch" seen on the side of the blaster, right behind the magazine, has been found some time ago and it is in fact from a Nakata Browning Firing-Block. And there was a run on RPF for these cool greeblies for the rivet counters like myself.

The upgrade might seem a minor one, especially since my previous greeblie was pretty acurate on its own and made of metal as well, but the new one is the most accurate there can be.

MGC-ROTJ-E-11.jpg

rotj-E11-layout.jpg

Last edited:
I have two books that I received some time ago and which are quite cool for dedicated fans: Unauthorized Timeline - The Empire Strikes Back and Unauthorized Timeline - Return of the Jedi. I highly recommend them.

Book Unauthorized Timeline Empire Strikes Back 01.jpg

Book Unauthorized Timeline Empire Strikes Back 02.jpg

Book Unauthorized Timeline Return of the Jedi 01.jpg

Book Unauthorized Timeline Return of the Jedi 02.jpg

Back