TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok but why would anyone step into this territory when neca did such a good job? it'd be very hard to beat them unless it's a different scale. even prime 1 failed.
I mean yea but that doesn’t mean others can try. Prime 1 was stupid cause they used secret of the ooze sculpts. Also we don’t have 1/6th scale. Not to mention it’s harder to get the smaller scale over the larger scale .

In all honesty you’re not wrong. I’ll definitely pick that set up if they do release it but I’m still not sure with the cartoon set. I’m just glad I got the first set and I still have it sealed in the box like most of the rest of my collection because I’m a boring collector 😂

Suprised they dropped the cartoon versions. I prefer the og set (though I sold it already) but if anyone wants a set this looks good.

Mondo's Instagram is teasing some TMNT stuff for Monday. Looks like cartoon turtles, Photo has the 'soft vinyl' tag on it, so I'm assuming some sort of non-articulated vinyl figure. I'm not getting my hopes up, but 1/6 cartoon turtles would be ah-MAZE-ing.

Though I am kinda tickled when everyone was 'doom and gloom' about Mondo back when Funko acquired them. Presumably, since Funko is a much bigger company they have wider licensing contacts and maybe were able to talk to the right people to finagle their way into a 1/6 license.

Back