Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4ytzt.gif

TPM has become most watched SW movie on D+ :horror
That's so sad.

Maybe there's a whole new generation of kids discovering Star Wars chronologically from Episode 1, but being so disappointed by it they decide not to follow through to the rest of the episodes.

I joke, because I know the Prequels found a new audience 25 years ago, they grew up with the Anakin story, and those kids prefer their version of Star Wars to the Original Trilogy. The Gen-X OG/OT fans got muscled out over the last quarter century and no amount of Prequel hate can change that.

Last edited:
I joke, because I know the Prequels found a new audience 25 years ago, they grew up with the Anakin story, and those kids prefer their version of Star Wars to the Original Trilogy. The Gen-X OG/OT fans got muscled out over the last quarter century and no amount go Prequel hate can change that.

It's actually heartening TPM can stand on its own as the saga opener, without needing to rely on we the OT generation.

tumblr_nw4yst7OqN1sl21koo1_540.gif

The Gen-X OG/OT fans got muscled out over the last quarter century and no amount go Prequel hate can change that.
I don't blame the prequels but the vandalised versions of the OT itself. Lots of old school fans (including yours truly), can't even stand the Special Editions. Imagine if we could go to the cinema and watch the unaltered Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi once every year or so. I know I'd personally pay big bucks for a returning big screen event/tradition like that. Disney would have made so much money if they'd only strong armed Lucas into including the unaltered versions in their deal...

Back