Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonky...in what way? Although the furrowed brow doesn't really scream Tom Holland but maybe it's tied to his uncertain adventures ahead without his best friend and his girl.
He meant the masked head shape :)

Neck seam looks great but man Hot Toys is just unable to properly nail the head shape for Hollands version. It's always looks wonky.

The unmasked look for this figure is definitely the way to go.

pKwdMby.png
ax0UmXS.png

ikgzrcW.png
I agree the masked head shape isn't great. I don't know what it's supposed to look like exactly but that can't be it.

Last edited:
Not wowed? Looks wonky? My god... people need to look for other hobbies than 1/6 if
figures like this don't "do it" for you.

There comes a point where expectations become "unrealistic" for a 12" tall action figure.

Not wowed? Looks wonky? My god... people need to look for other hobbies than 1/6 if

There comes a point where expectations become "unrealistic" for a 12" tall action figure.
Not liking certain figures doesn't mean you need to find a new hobby. Impossible to like everything.

Wonky...in what way? Although the furrowed brow doesn't really scream Tom Holland but maybe it's tied to his uncertain adventures ahead without his best friend and his girl.
As @Spanbauer pointed out, I was referring to the masked sculpt, not the Holland unmasked sculpt, which looks great. HT's head shape for the masked version just never looked right to me with the figures they've done for Holland. Comes across looking too round/oval and bloated. It's slightly better with this NWH version but I think it's a benefit coming from the neck finally being seamless now, which the previous versions didn't have.

lD5F3Td.png
9KSXLjs.png

p8NV47q.png
cDojFiN.png

Quite the opposite when we're paying $300+ for figures that has a main selling point of being insanely movie accurate. Not to mention, this isn't even the first Holland figure Hot Toys has done. This is like the 5th version by now. Nothing wrong with being happy with it, nor is there anything wrong with pointing out inaccuracies or areas they can improve on.

Last edited:
I like that the unmasked head has a ball joint on it. So you could probably take that sculpt over to one of the old Hollands or a custom too, maybe with some work on the barbell joint.

As @Spanbauer pointed out, I was referring to the masked sculpt, not the Holland unmasked sculpt, which looks great. HT's head shape for the masked version just never looked right to me with the figures they've done for Holland. Comes across looking too round and bloated. It's slightly better with this NWH version but I think it's a benefit coming from the neck finally being seamless now, which the previous versions didn't have.

lD5F3Td.png
9KSXLjs.png

p8NV47q.png
cDojFiN.png

Quite the opposite when we're paying $300+ for figures that has a main selling point of being insanely movie accurate. Not to mention, this isn't even the first Holland figure Hot Toys has done. This is like the 5th version by now. Nothing wrong with being happy with it, nor is there anything wrong with pointing out inaccuracies or areas they can improve on.
I see your point here on these older figure pics but this newer engineering of his masked head looks like a step up to my eye (said Cyclops). Well...enjoy your savings.

Back