Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi (The Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, I think with some characters the plain expression doesn't really work. Think of the Gamora figure from Guardians, that would have been an awesome figure buy her face looks completely dead.

Some of my favourite sculpts are with a lot of expression. Maul, Hulk and Wolverine yelling.

As for this one, he looks like he's about to kick some butt, so I dont mind it. I get the criticism of it though.

What’s not to like?

I don't like the fact that I have no room 🤣
Hell, I got 2 storm troopers taking up room for an actual character, I'll just put them somewhere else because I don't have an Obi and this looks good to me.
I've never seen clone wars, yet I have Maul, Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex from that line, I might as well get this 🤣

I don't like the fact that I have no room 🤣
Hell, I got 2 storm troopers taking up room for an actual character, I'll just put them somewhere else because I don't have an Obi and this looks good to me.
I've never seen clone wars, yet I have Maul, Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex from that line, I might as well get this 🤣
Yeah you should, and then watch the Clone Wars :rotfl

Peeps complaining all over, This looks great too me!! I wonder when SST will start shipping?? What do you all think?? By july???

Think most of us that ordered with Sideshow got the delay email for June?

So hopefully sometime next month with him.

Back