EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry….

IMG_8187.jpeg

Sometimes these promo pics just have me wondering, and wanting to create a backstory.... where's all the smoke coming from? Is he standing near the smoldering ruins of the saucer section after Riker and Troi crashed it? "Will, you were in command for a couple hours, and this is what I find?"

It’s going to be tough to match that QMX Picard sculpt. That think is pure art. And EXO’s First Contact Picard sculpt didn’t come close.
You should do a side by side comparison of QMx and EXO-6 on the images we’ve seen teased.

The expression below reminds me of the one he had at the end of Preemptive Strike. I think it looks really good.

1716069689244.jpeg

1716069974901.png

That does look good. Paint looks a little chalky, but I’m sure that’s just because he’s a prototype. No real sense in doing comparisons until he’s released. Just saying QMX set the bar very high.

Last edited:
New email from EXO.

Pike for Immediate Purchase on the 4th if there's any left.

Tentative shipping dates seem to have shifted a bit but not much. Pretty much expected. I... need La Forge...

TENTATIVE SHIPPING DATES
You will be invoiced when the item is shipping in the next 2 weeks.
Now - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Captain Pike
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Spock
2nd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan - Lt. Saavik
2nd -3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Search for Spock - Commander Kruge
3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: The Next Generation - Geordi La Forge
3rd Qtr 2024 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dr. Julian Bashir

Looks like Green wrap Kirk will be at least another 3 years + away is my hunch other than the occasional blacked out images… oh well

Isn’t there only 2 more years left before his 5 year mission ends? Wondered how he would released the TWOK figures with nothing planned other than Savvik though

Back