1/6 Present Toys PT-SP68 - The Narrator (Fight Club)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we assume this figure comes next after the release of Jesse Pinkman? (That figure is SP67 and this one is SP68)

I hope that the hand that holds the soap lets you do this pose, it's how I plan to display this figure.

1717515686014.png

Can we assume this figure comes next after the release of Jesse Pinkman? (That figure is SP67 and this one is SP68)

I hope that the hand that holds the soap lets you do this pose, it's how I plan to display this figure.

View attachment 705990

Unfortunately can’t assume anything with Present Toys. SP56, their Fury Road Max, and SP62, the T100, have not released yet despite being earlier pre-orders. You’re not even guaranteed the same base sculpt as they’ve randomly changed that from proto to production before. I’ve been mostly happy with their products…even some of the weaker releases have good components to use for a reasonably priced kitbash starting point, but they are extremely inconsistent and have no social media presence for updates from what I’ve seen.

Last edited:
Back