1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he on Ig?

He runs this group...

1000008678.jpg

I've purchased from him before, great seller. Really excited to get the clothes but does anyone know what kind of body the MAT002 uses?

I would want it to have the option to display the MAT014 laughing sculpt with the peacoat, I'm guessing they use the same body since the hands and feet at the same.

Just picked up a spare mars clothing set from William Wang so can finally display laughing joker! If your on FB he's got a few sets for £47 a clothing set.
Thanks for the tip, just ordered a set and the flower.

I've purchased from him before, great seller. Really excited to get the clothes but does anyone know what kind of body the MAT002 uses?
I think it's the same body as the MAT014, no? Not sure exactly, my plan is to outfit swap.

I think it's the same body as the MAT014, no? Not sure exactly, my plan is to outfit swap.
Right but I want to make a new full figure using the clothes set and then the messy make-up laughing Joker headsculpt. So I'll need to buy a body, just not sure which type the MAT002 or MAT014 use.

Right but I want to make a new full figure using the clothes set and then the messy make-up laughing Joker headsculpt. So I'll need to buy a body, just not sure which type the MAT002 or MAT014 use.
Ahhh, gotcha. Hmm, wonder if checking out the MAT014 body and eyeballing replacements would help figure it out. Either way, I don't think it's bespoke to a tru type without a neck should work, I think

Thanks for the tip, just ordered a set and the flower.

No problem at all only issue is no fat suit or shoes, he's on Facebook only though he does have a site for those asking which is onemanshobby.

Does anyone have any suggestions for shoes?

Back