1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, @DiostaR, did you pick these up loose, or did you buy them all as full sets?

If it's the latter, that must mean you've got a mountain stack of cash, and a bunch of spare sculpts..

I could be interested in some parts.

Crazy.

Well, you're in the right place.

Why not change up the outfits though?
I had 2 Inart (from the 2 pack) and one Topo 2.0 before but I kinda like having an homogeneous set of Joker that's why I went with Inart as the main outfit for all of them.
The ones with the coat on are actually a mix of Inart and Topo 2.0 (Blazer and Coat)

From left to right :

Prison - Penthouse - MCU escape - Interrogation - Mob scene.

Last edited:
Also, @DiostaR, did you pick these up loose, or did you buy them all as full sets?

If it's the latter, that must mean you've got a mountain stack of cash, and a bunch of spare sculpts..

I could be interested in some parts.
First I got the 2-pack then I started getting into the custom realm and I sold both rooted sculpts, I got a standard version too from a friend and sold what I didn't need and the 2 lasts are loose sets I found.
Unfortunatly I sold everything I didn't need or wanted already, sorry friend.

From left to right :

Prison - Penthouse - MCU escape - Interrogation - Mob scène.
so-when-did-the-nut-take-over-the-nut-house-carmine-falcone.png

How much are they selling them for? I almost got wonder's shoes but held off since I think people noted before that they weren't the most accurate. @Gipetto0812 How do these look in terms of accuracy to what you saw?
These new ones by portoys look pretty good from the one pic [EDIT: meaning from an overall quality standpoint (paint, finish, hi-res print/casting)] and it’s a nice bonus that they’re said to work with the InArt body but I wonder if there will be any polarity issues with the InArt base? The WonderWorld ones have one foot magnet reversed so they can’t be used with the InArt base, not to mention they don’t allow for hardly any ankle articulation due to the way the ankle insert is designed. Would be nice if these Portoys ones came with some socks though.

I’ve modified and repainted the WonderWorld set and they look much better now. And more accurate though I think the toe of the shoe is a little too wide. I didn’t like how the socks sat on the ankle connector and inserted into the shoe but I’ve fixed it as much as I could. I’ve been meaning to post a pic, just haven’t got around to it.

Here’s a pic I took at WB. The shoe closest in the image isn’t getting the harsh orange-ish lighting so I’d say that’s more accurate to the color of the shoes than the one in the back.

IMG_1948.jpeg

Last edited:
These new ones by portoys look pretty good from the one pic and it’s a nice bonus that they’re said to work with the InArt body but I wonder if there will be any polarity issues with the InArt base? The WonderWorld ones have one foot magnet reversed so they can’t be used with the InArt base, not to mention they don’t allow for hardly any ankle articulation due to the way the ankle insert is designed. Would be nice if these Porto’s ones came with some socks though.

I’ve modified and repainted the WonderWorld set and they look much better now. And more accurate though I think the toe of the shoe is a little too wide. I didn’t like how the socks sat on the ankle connector and inserted into the shoe but I’ve fixed it as much as I could. I’ve been meaning to post a pic, just haven’t got around to it.

Here’s a pic I took at WB. The shoe closest in the image isn’t getting the harsh orange-ish lighting so I’d say that’s more accurate to the color of the shoes than the one in the back.

View attachment 703206
That's interesting. I'm not seeing the pattern along the side curve that I usually see with a lot of Joker shoe interpretations. The curve also looks sharper here which is closer to Inarts, and it highlights some other interesting points too. Still, the finish on Inart's shoes is rough and unpolished, but now this has me second guessing whether por.toys gets all the points for accuracy..

That's interesting. I'm not seeing the pattern along the side curve that I usually see with a lot of Joker shoe interpretations. The curve also looks sharper here which is closer to Inarts, and it highlights some other interesting points too. Still, the finish on Inart's shoes is rough and unpolished, but now this has me second guessing whether por.toys gets all the points for accuracy..
very true. I should've phrased it better and have edited my post. From an overall quality standpoint (paint, finish, the hi-res print/casting), I think the portoys ones are really good. But, I believe @xXJ0kerXx1 previously mentioned that the portoys shoes aren't exactly accurate.

Last edited:
There's hardly any clear reference for the shoes outside the ones on exhibit

The pattern on the por.toys shoes is definitely heavy handed. Kind of bothers me. I guess a perfect shoe would be a blend between por.toys and Inarts. But neither is perfect.

Screenshot_20240518-012949_Chrome-02.jpeg

I actually think the newest DX HT shoes are pretty nice outside of the poorly sculpted laces.
Agree, aside from the lacing, I think the sculpt work is mostly solid. But the paint lets it down from what I've seen. I need to see more pictures to be sure.

I think a lot of these shoes suffer from a poor paint app and a lack of sharpness/depth in the details

Last edited:
very true. I should've phrased it better and have edited my post. From an overall quality standpoint (paint, finish, the hi-res print/casting), I think the portoys ones are really good. But, I believe @xXJ0kerXx1 previously mentioned that the portoys shoes aren't exactly accurate.
sold my por toys. they arent good to me. the 4.0 was missing the swirl on the back of his heel, I cant voice how the actual laces are but he painted them a bit purple in certain areas. wonder's shoes are pretty nice for what they are minus the glossy paint. if it was matte and lighter, it would've been a lot nicer but in a perfect world, getting wonder or even por toy's latest shoes and having it paint under heavy supervision by a painter who has a lot of reference, prop pics of the shoes is the best option

inart shoes is just too fat and big to be taken seriously

sold my por toys. they arent good to me. the 4.0 was missing the swirl on the back of his heel, I cant voice how the actual laces are but he painted them a bit purple in certain areas. wonder's shoes are pretty nice for what they are minus the glossy paint. if it was matte and lighter, it would've been a lot nicer but in a perfect world, getting wonder or even por toy's latest shoes and having it paint under heavy supervision by a painter who has a lot of reference, prop pics of the shoes is the best option

inart shoes is just too fat and big to be taken seriously
Which swirl are you referring to?

Back