1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the batman 2.0's and updates, what are the chances this guy gets some love? Or are we thinking HT will release this monstrosity and do a 2.0 a year after release?
I mean seriously, WTF!?!....
the-flash-1-6th-scale-batman-collectible-figure-v0-6du2aivijc3b1.jpg

giphy-1.gif

It is accurate to the movie though. It is a ****** looking Batman.
Hated the film and this Batman
That bike looks pretty nice though with the weathering, albeit a weird seating position :lol I'm not going to get it I just like 1/6 bikes

Hated the film and this Batman
That bike looks pretty nice though with the weathering, albeit a weird seating position :lol I'm not going to get it I just like 1/6 bikes
Yeah I think this bike probably wouldn’t work right in the real world, but I think it is super cool looking as a 1/6 vehicle!!

Absolutely not with those 2 back tires and really uncomfortable to ride :lol but maybe the designers wanted Batman to share their pain and suffering of having to work on the Flash movie
Hahahah

Yeah I still haven’t yet.
I wanted to see it in the theater and was hoping to like it. But I didn’t really see anything in the trailers that made me want to see it right away.

That said, I have ordered this bike, the Flash, and Supergirl bk I think all three look great. Even though the film doesn’t look good at all. However, I don’t let a crappy film get in the way of me getting a figure of a character I like …otherwise I wouldn’t own Black Adam (Golden Armor), Valkyrie, or Thor from Love and Thunder (PO) 😁

Hahahah

Yeah I still haven’t yet.
I wanted to see it in the theater and was hoping to like it. But I didn’t really see anything in the trailers that made me want to see it right away.

That said, I have ordered this bike, the Flash, and Supergirl bk I think all three look great. Even though the film doesn’t look good at all. However, I don’t let a crappy film get in the way of me getting a figure of a character I like …otherwise I wouldn’t own Black Adam (Golden Armor), Valkyrie, or Thor from Love and Thunder (PO) 😁
This is a good way to collect. Buy the figure for the figure and not the figure for the movie. I really like Supergirl too and the new Thor. I'm tempted to get this bike too just to put beside The Batman bike

If you can avoid seeing Flash please do. Its a couple hours you won't get back :lol just watch the character scenes on YouTube haha

This is a good way to collect. Buy the figure for the figure and not the figure for the movie. I really like Supergirl too and the new Thor. I'm tempted to get this bike too just to put beside The Batman bike

If you can avoid seeing Flash please do. Its a couple hours you won't get back :lol just watch the character scenes on YouTube haha
Hahaha good suggestion.

I think I may just look up and watch the bike scene now

I just started to watch the motorcycle chase scene.
But right at the begging of the clip I noticed Flash looked weird, so I played it back and it looks like his head has been placed on his body by computer generation of some sort, is this the case?

Man I mean I have heard that the CGI in this film is pretty bad, but wow, I hope this is not indicative of what the rest of the film looks like while Flash is onscreen because this looks terrible …

Attachments

• A99DB8A2-7D7B-428C-84DF-71306BEB2D87.png
    A99DB8A2-7D7B-428C-84DF-71306BEB2D87.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 84D6A88D-8571-4780-9A8E-8512CFEC7D18.jpeg
    84D6A88D-8571-4780-9A8E-8512CFEC7D18.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That is some Fant4stic Four 2015 level CGI right there :lol
WB Executive: "I can fix this scene myself with Microsoft Paint, we don't need computer guys. We'll save millions"

Back