1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt likeness is quite off, however shrouded somewhat in his hood, and not in prime focus, i still feel he's a great compliment to the rest of the shelf.

I wired the bottom hem of the cloak and arms to create a more dynamic pose with the cloth.

Mace.jpg

I still can't believe how badly they botched this HS. Especially being their FOURTH sculpt of him. Granted, the previous sculpts were older versions of him. But still, they all looked better than this. I really wanted this guy on the shelf but I couldn't justify the cash after seeing this :oops:
20240604_201307.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like they were going for this expression but missed the mark completely lol

View attachment 706082

There’s missing the mark. And then there’s whatever the thing on the right is. Like I said, this project was given to an unpaid intern and he/she only used the picture on the left as reference and refused to look at any other angles. Oh and was probably blind in one eye.

I still can't believe how badly they botched this HS. Especially being their FOURTH sculpt of him. Granted, the previous sculpts were older versions of him. But still, they all looked better than this. I really wanted this guy on the shelf but I couldn't justify the cash after seeing this :oops:
View attachment 706055

you made the right choice man. Be proud you didn’t spend $300 on something that would’ve put you in a bad mood every time you looked at it.

Last edited:
I have to say this is really disappointing. I would have rather them push back the figure for longer and correct the head sculpt than give us this one. I will still pick it up and use it for a clone wars version but I really wanted him as PT.

You know it’s bad when even @Jedha Patrol says it’s terrible.

I have to say this is really disappointing. I would have rather them push back the figure for longer and correct the head sculpt than give us this one. I will still pick it up and use it for a clone wars version but I really wanted him as PT.

You know it’s bad when even @Jedha Patrol says it’s terrible.
It's so bad I just couldn't. Not when I'm looking and thinking "who the F- is that?"

Back