1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destroyed and refunded.

HMRC are making it very hard to get my duty back though.

You did the right thing.

Ah - governments and them taking your money off you . . . gotta love 'em (not).

Hope it all works out mate - just be persistent - they will do everything they can to make you give in (I think Matt had similar problems in the past - or maybe that was yourself?). Speaking of Matt - where IS he these days?

Hope you didn't lose out much on the exchange rates.

You did the right thing.

Ah - governments and them taking your money off you . . . gotta love 'em (not).

Hope it all works out mate - just be persistent - they will do everything they can to make you give in (I think Matt had similar problems in the past - or maybe that was yourself?). Speaking of Matt - where IS he these days?

Hope you didn't lose out much on the exchange rates.

Yeah, 100% the right thing.

No way was that Bust worth 1K, especially after I managed to pick this up for half that...

20240512_120706.jpg

See Matt on the other forum occasionally.

This place is pretty dead recently.

Good to know he's still alive & kicking - I gave in on that other forum - too many muppets.

The predator stuff here is pretty quiet these days - but other areas (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.) are buzzing . . . and the folks round here are generally awesome.

Besides - there's sod-all being released predator-wise lately - except overpriced, oversized stuff from PRIME1 . . . so nothing much to talk about other than us handful of masochistic-types keeping tabs on one-another :)

Back